Great Neck, New York
US$55000.00 - US$75000.00 per annum
Well Established Property Management company based in Nassau County is looking to hire an AP Specialist. The ideal candidate will be able to process a high volume of invoices and already have experience in the Real Estate industry.
What you will be doing:
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data.
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure all bills and payments are accounted for and correctly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status.
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers.
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable Experience
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and MS Office
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Experience with Yardi or MRI preferred
- Experience in Real Estate/Property Management required
The fair market assumption for this role is $55,000- $75,000 per annual.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.