Union, New Jersey
US$50000.00 - US$65000.00 per annum
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Union, New Jersey
Compensation: $50,000 - $65,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a full-service construction firm, specializing in commercial construction. They are seeking a construction administrative assistant for their office located in Union, NJ.
- The Construction Administrative Assistant will assist our President, Vice President, Senior Project Managers, Senior Estimator and other executives with daily tasks and duties needed for construction projects
- The Construction Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Vice President and assist in general administration, coordination of project documents, drawings and specifications, processing submittals, receiving and managing the distribution of requests for information (RFIs)
- subcontractor/client liaison, assisting in the submittal of pre-construction documents for all projects, order and maintain all office supplies, answer phones and direct calls, photocopying, filing, and sending faxes
- Exercises independent judgment related to the day-to-day administration of projects
- Handling a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical function of the office
- Assisting within other departments as needed, including HR/onboarding new employees, procurement and payroll.
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant with a construction company or similar related experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, typing, spelling, grammar, and math skills are required.
- Knowledge of construction principles, techniques, and procedures.
- Strong background with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Maintain the ability to multi-task and work in a high production environment
- Excellent leadership skills and organizational skills.
$50,000 - $65,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.