Bergenfield, New Jersey
US$50000.00 - US$65000.00 per annum
Cobalt is recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join a prominent Commercial real estate firm in Bergen County, NJ. This is a career-advancing opportunity as you can learn directly from the Controller and help move the team forward.
- Following up on outstanding invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Reviewing and resolving payment discrepancies.
- Preparing monthly accounts receivable aging reports.
- Communicating with customers to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Process monthly utilities and periodic adjustments to the ledger.
- Review bank reconciliations and research any discrepancies.
- Process receipts, wires, and ACH payments.
- Process NSFs, chargebacks, and ACH returns.
- Apply for cash payments.
- 2-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Experience within the real estate industry is preferred.
- Paid vacation time
- Hybrid work schedule
- Paid medical benefits.
- Disability/life insurance
The fair market value for this role is between $55,000-$60,000 annually.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting. It is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.