Manhattan, New York
US$120000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum + Benefits, Bonus
Asset Manager, Multifamily - JN74076
New York, NY
We're working with a multifamily investor who acquire, own and operate a US portfolio of Residential Rental buildings. With a significant portfolio in NY they're looking for a talented Asset Manager to oversee a portfolio of around 800 units spread throughout Manhattan.
You will hold full P&L responsibility for the portfolio and work closely with Principals to:
- Ensure tight compliance, reporting and financial performance throughout the portfolio.
- Work closely with Property Management and Leasing to ensure maximum occupancy, mitigate tenant issues and proactive leasing of available units.
- Work hand in hand with an in house construction team to ensure tenant improvements, full remodels and additional building work is conducted ahead of schedule and with minimal tenant interruption.
- Provide insight and support on portfolio acquisitions or disposals throughout the asset life cycle.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- At least 4 years Property or Asset Management experience in the Rental Residential market. Manhattan knowledge would be particularly useful.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent organization and a working knowledge of YARDI.
- High energy and the collaboration skills to work within a virtual in house team that moves quickly in the NY market.
- An inquisitive, proactive mind and the ability to make sound decisions for the benefit of your portfolio.
- Proven expertise of working alongside Property Managers, Leasing and Construction teams.
Base c$140,000 + Bonus + Benefits.