Valley Stream, New York
US$70000.00 - US$90000.00 per annum
Industry-leading Plumbing Contractor who are looking to hire an Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team in support of projects throughout the NY Metro Area.
- Meet with GC, Client, and Engineers regularly to discuss project scope and schedule.
- Follow up on RFI's, Submittals, or any other requested documents.
- Communicate lead times for approved fixture schedules to the client so that work can be planned accordingly.
- Assist with alterations estimating and pricing during the bidding process.
- Mitigate coordination/engineering issues that might come up for the field staff during the installation process.
- Confirm that approved Submittals and long lead times are planned for accordingly with purchasing.
- Update the VP regularly on project milestones.
- Ensure that you and labor staff have logistically planned for all site transportation.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Project Management experience on plumbing projects.
- Knowledgeable of all plumbing parts and systems.
- Must have experience working for a plumbing subcontractor.
- Experienced reading and interpreting plumbing drawings.
- Professional individual who is polished and client facing.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft office and Construction Management software.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Email, Verbal, Telephone).
- Engineering Degree preferred.
Compensation: $70,000-$90,000 + Benefits
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.