Brooklyn, New York
US$90000.00 - US$100000.00 per annum
Our Client is a face paced self performing Developer that focuses on Multifamily construction. They are seeking an Assistant Project Manager as part of their team.
- Coordinate with Project Manager in scheduling and planning
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare change orders, RFIs and submittals
- 4-5 years in relevant multifamily projects
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Ability to muti-task
- The ideal candidate exemplifies the following qualities: team player, outgoing, determined and confident in the job done.
- Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits