Ridgefield, New Jersey
US$65000.00 - US$80000.00 per annum
Title: Assistant Project Manager, Construction
Location: Ridgefield, NJ
Out client is a respected general contractor / construction management firm specializing in heavy highway and bridge construction. They are seeking a talented Assistant Project Manager to join their Northern NJ office!
- Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control.
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers.
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OSHA 10
- At least 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Project experience in demolition, concrete, earthwork is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in project management, Procore is a plus.
- Driver's License is required.
- College graduate is preferred, civil engineering degree a plus.
- Home location that enables an easy Mon-Fri commute into their office in Bergen County, NJ
$65,000 - $80,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.