The Bronx, New York
US$60000.00 - US$80000.00 per annum
Our client is a New York based construction contractor. They are best known for designing, manufacturing, and installing custom products. Due to expanding project portfolio, they are looking to bring on Assistant Project Managers to their growing team. To be considered for this opportunity, review the following:
Position Summary: The Assistant Project Manager will assist the project management team, ensuring project timeliness from start to finish.
Essential Functions: Under the direction and guidance of the Project Manager:
- Assists with coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Assists with ensuring that all projects materials are delivered on time and allocated correctly.
- Assists in developing a detailed project plan to track progress of project.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Communicates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Assists with sending and tracking submittals.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties, vendors and both internal and external clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Project.
- Construction software experience preferred.
- Location that is easily commutable to office and project sites.
Experience & Education:
- College degree in a related field.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.