Brooklyn, New York
Our client is a privately held real estate development company that has the capacity of being the owner, builder and manager. They are working on an Affordable Housing project in Brooklyn and are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join the team.
The Assistant Project Manager supports the project management team by keeping the project on schedule and within budget.
- Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as an Assistant Project Manager working on Affordable Housing projects.
- Experience dealing with the agency NYCHA
- Proficiency in Prolog Manager is a plus
- Ability to take on more responsibilities over time
- College graduate
- Competitive Base + Benefits