US$65000.00 - US$85000.00 per annum
Title: Assistant Project Manager
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Out client is a nationally ranked general contractor / construction management firm specializing in commercial projects from full-buildouts and renovations to ground up new construction. They are seeking talented Assistant Project Managers and Project Coordinators to join their Baltimore Maryland office!
- Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control.
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers.
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- Travel to site as required.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OSHA 10
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in commercial projects is a plus.
- Proficiency in Procore is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Driver's License is required.
- College graduate is preferred, and a home location that enables an easy commute in and around Baltimore, Maryland.
$65,000 - $85,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.