New Haven, Connecticut
US$60000.00 - US$80000.00 per annum
Title: Assistant Project Manager - Construction - Connecticut (New Haven County)
Our client is rapidly growing Developer/GC with extensive Multifamily and Commercial projects underway throughout CT. With an increasing pipeline of work/bids they are looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager who will assist the Project Manager with new and existing construction.
- Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control.
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers.
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- Perform any other duties as required.
In order to be considered for this role you will be able to display:
- At least 1 year of General Contracting project management experience in the residential and commercial sectors
- Proficient in industry specific software, such as On-Screen Takeoff & Excel
- First class references, strong leadership and communication skills and a can do, team focused proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables daily attendance to the office in New Haven County.
#construction #assistantprojectmanager #connecticut #commercial #onscreentakeoff