Connecticut, North America
US$65000.00 - US$80000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client is an established and fast growing Developer/Builder that focuses on a variety of large scale residential and commercial projects throughout the state. They are seeking a talented Assistant Project Manager to help assist with existing and new construction.
- Competitive Base + Benefits
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as an Assistant Project Manager working for a GC or Developer.
- Proficiency in Procore or MS Projects is a plus
- Ability to take on more responsibilities over time
- College graduate, and a home location that enables easy commute to the office and projects in New Haven County.
- Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- Perform any other duties as required.
#COBNORM #assistantprojectmanager #construction #ctconstruction #connecticut