Union, New Jersey
Our client is a fast growing GC/Developer that focuses on large scale residential projects. They are seeking a talented Assistant Project Manager to help assist with existing and new construction.
- Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as an Assistant Project Manager working on residential multifamily projects.
- Proficiency in Procore or MS Projects is a plus
- Ability to take on more responsibilities over time
- College graduate
- Competitive Base + Benefits