Brooklyn, New York
Our client is a privately held real estate development company that is consistently working on new projects around NYC. They are currently working on an affordable housing project in Brooklyn and are looking for an Assistant Superintendent to join the team.
- Provide assistance with overall on site field supervision and management for all construction operations
- Directing and supervising subcontractors
- Will be first in charge of safety, making sure everyone is according to code, performing, and has correct licenses
- Attend required job-site meetings
In order to be considered for the Assistant Superintendent position in the Brooklyn area you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience as an Assistant Superintendent with strong knowledge of NYC affordable housing
- Working with NYCHA and experience with tenant in place renovations
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Knowledge of construction trades.
- Competitive Base + Benefits