Union, New Jersey
Out client is a nationally ranked general contractor specializing in commercial projects from full-buildouts and renovations to ground up new construction. They are seeking talented Assistant Superintendents that have a passion for building to join their New Jersey office!
- Monitor day to day contractor performance and ensure safety requirements by performing regular field inspections.
- Report construction status in Project Management Information System (Procore, PlanGrid, etc.).
- Meet with trade foremen to review plans and daily work activities.
- Active involvement in punch lists, testing, commissioning, and close-out.
- Review of construction documents for code compliance, constructability, logistics, etc.
- Coordination and oversight of all work in the field to successful and timely completion.
- Coordinate efforts of subcontractors, suppliers and third-party inspectors.
- Enforces contractor's compliance with Site Safety Plan requirements.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OSHA 10
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in commercial projects is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Driver's License is required.
- College graduate is preferred, and a home location that enables an easy commute to Union, New Jersey.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits