New York, United States of America
US$80000.00 - US$130000.00 per annum
Title: Superintendent, Construction
Location: Queens, NY
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a well-established General Contractor specializing in commercial and public/municipal projects. They are seeking a talented Assistant Superintendent to assist with new and existing construction.
- Assist the superintendent with SCA interior fit-out projects, including supervising laborers and day to day work
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
- OSHA 10, OSHA 30
- Minimum of 1-5 years of construction industry experience preferred.
- Relevant project experience within the public (SCA) sector.
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Strong problem-solving skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility for assigned tasks.
- A degree in Construction Management, Design or Engineering a plus.