Manhattan, New York
US$150000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum + Bonus + Equity
Associate Director, Real Estate Assets
Founded by Investments professionals with over 30 years of experience in the Real Estate market our client is a disruptive FinTech firm working to democratize access to Real Estate assets. With extensive holdings in the New York region, they are accelerating their growth and looking to recruit an ambitious Investment professional to help scale their US business.
In this highly autonomous position, the Associate Director, Real Estate will:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative due diligence on an existing portfolio of >$1.5bn of Real Estate holdings.
- Work closely with investment partners based in the US and Europe.
- Provide detailed summaries of asset performance, investment memorandums and equity positions.
- Support the leadership team in sourcing, underwriting, and executing new investments.
Who should apply?
In order to be considered for this role, you'll be able to demonstrate:
- An entrepreneurial flair combined with a structured, institutional grade experience.
- Significant intellectual horsepower combined with exceptional communication skills.
- A passion for Real Estate and the belief that FinTech can drive the convergence of digital technology and real assets.
- 4-8 years' experience managing and acquiring Real Assets, ideally across multiple different market sectors.
- Strong quantitative, financial analysis and modelling skills - Excel and Argus savvy a must!
- The ability to travel throughout the US and Europe as required.
- Strong education qualifications, ideally from a Top Tier school.
$150,000 - $200,000 Base + Bonus + Equity
Cob2 / #Cob2