New York, United States of America
US$70000.00 - US$100000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client is an established multi-family residential Owner/Builder/Operator headquartered in NYC. They are looking to add an Asst. Director of Leasing & Management to oversee their national multi-family portfolio of 4,000+ units.
In order to be considered for this role you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 9-12 years experience in the Leasing & Property Management industry, with at least 2 of them in a Managerial/Director capacity.
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to ensure procedures and protocols are followed correctly
- First class references, and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree required in either a Real Estate or Engineering discipline, as well as in-depth knowledge of residential leasing and property management practices
- Ability to travel to the NYC office daily
- Competitive Base + Benefits
- Oversee Leasing & Property Management teams in different states for several multi-family properties
- Analyze and institute methodologies and protocol to improve overall processes, including delinquencies and collections.
- Conduct market surveys and interact consistently with internal and external Marketing teams.
- Prepare and lead regular leasing meetings
- Create & promote a progressive and innovative culture to meet goals
- Superior writing and analytical skills
- Stay up to date on relevant governmental agencies/regulations and how they pertain to each property
#COBNORM #leasing #propertymanagement