Toms River, New Jersey
Our client is a leading national General Contractor across several industries, from Healthcare to commercial and retail. They are unique among commercial contractors as they assign one team to a project from start to finish. They are seeking talented Assistant Superintendents to assist with new and ongoing Healthcare projects in Ocean County, NJ.
The Role: Assistant Superintendent
Healthcare and Commercial Interior Construction
- Oversight and management of project teams delivering healthcare and commercial construction projects, integrating all disciplines as the primary point of contact. This role is based in Toms River NJ.
- Must be punctual and timely.
- Must be reliable and capable of working after hours shifts as required.
- Must be willing/capable of working with hands and tools
- 4 year degree is preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Construction experience in core and shell and/or Tenant Fitouts is required.
- Assembly of 3-4 week look aheads
- High Proficiency with the use of Excel, Word, MS Project and email interaction
- Management of multiple trades/scopes of work to include engagement with foreman and crews to insure successful completion of tasks on time.
- First POC for trade and coordination issues
- OSHA 10 hr and/or 30 hour is a plus, but will train as needed.
- Coordinate trades in order to insure that the schedule and budget are maintained.