New York, North America
US$150000 - US$250000.00 per annum
Title: Real Estate Equity CFO
Established, privately held Real Estate firm in New York, focused on the high-end Residential market are looking to hire a skilled CFO with experience in the equity-raising arena as well as IPO preparation.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
Close collaboration with the CEO & COO to assist with the firms growth, while leading an established in-house Accounting team. Additional responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and manage risk, while ensuring accuracy and compliance with all regulations.
- Oversee Accounting operations such as; analyzing monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements, GL & Account reconciliation, forecasting revenue, monitoring cash flow and expenditures, and coordinating auditing processes.
- Network with high-net-worth investor clients and assist in raising capital
- Assist in formulating sound financial strategies while implementing proper internal protocols
- Manage and train staff on business finance issues and driving income generation
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 7 years' of specific Real Estate Accounting/Finance experience
- CPA License, Masters Degree, and Mandarin fluency highly preferred
- Strategic planning skills along with exceptional fiscal & numerical proficiency
- Strong organizational, analytical and leadership skills
- Expert familiarity with Accounting Software, and ability to put together new SOP if necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of the organization
- First class references, attention to detail and a can do, proactive mentality that is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.
#cobnorm #CFO #realestate #IPO #capital #equity