Manhattan, New York
US$300000.00 - US$400000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Chief Operating Officer - JN-73617
Commercial Real Estate
Cobalt is working with a privately held Real Estate firm with significant commercial, multifamily, and industrial assets in the NE and Mid-Atlantic region. With deal activity continuing to pick up pace the firm is looking to recruit their first COO to help create an organization structure that allows for them to double AUM to $1bn.
In close collaboration with the firms Founder, the Chief Operating Officer will:
- Oversee all company operations on current, pipeline and prospective transactions.
- Lead a talented group of Divisional Directors operating across the Acquisition, Development, Construction, Leasing and Asset Management.
- Analyze training, personnel, and operating procedures to ensure the organization is operating at peak capacity now and, critically, as it increases its portfolio in the future.
- Review Capital Market strategies for growth.
In order to be considered for this exceptional Chief Operating Officer role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience gained within Commercial Real Estate sector and deep knowledge of Commercial, Industrial and Residential asset classes.
- A proven history of leadership development, succession planning, recruitment, training, and operations gained within a C-Suite or SVP role.
- Exceptional understanding of cradle to grave Real Estate - from acquisitions, due diligence, zoning, entitlements, development to construction and ongoing Asset Management.
- The flair needed to operate with key stakeholders, major tenants, and capital partners.
- A home base in NY and the ability/desire to travel throughout the US as deals/projects dictate.
- Knowledge of private to public procedures would be interesting but not mandatory.
Excellent base, bonus, benefits and LTIP opportunity