Bronx, United States
Our client is a self-performing development firm specializing in affordable housing projects that compliment the community and environment. They are looking for a Construction Owner's Rep to join their growing company that will be responsible for the overall success of the projects.
- Oversee the development of projects from start to finish that range in value from $20m to $50m
- Manage the approval process from zoning to occupancy.
- Submit and maintain RFPs, RFIs, submittals, and change orders
- Manage the construction and design team throughout development
- Examine blueprints/drawings with contractors, architects and design team to ensure success.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in developing/overseeing construction projects in New York, with an emphasis on affordable housing
- Driven and with a take-charge mentality.
- First class references, strong leadership and able to handle multiple tasks.
- An Engineering or Construction Management Degree is highly preferable.
- Articulate with excellent written communication.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits