Poughkeepsie, New York
US$110000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum
Construction Project Manager
Location: Hudson Valley
High End General Contractor specializing in single and multifamily homes
Candidates should have 5-10 years of construction experience with at least 5 years of that experience on luxury residential projects with a general contractor or construction management firm.
Key responsibilities include;
* Direct responsibility for assigned luxury residential projects, from preconstruction phase project development and planning to construction phase execution.
* Report directly to senior management
* Oversee budget management
* Development and management of all project documentation
* Subcontractor contract management
* Project reporting and regular communication with project staff, design team, and customer.
Experience & Qualifications;
* At least 5 years of project management experience on high end residential work with a general contractor or construction management firm.
* Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple assignments.
* Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
* Possess skills in Value Engineering, Cost Control, and Financial Analysis