Union, New Jersey
Our client is a fast growing GC/Developer in New Jersey that focuses on large scale residential projects. They are seeking a talented Project Manager to help run existing and new ground up multi-family projects.
- Oversee the planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Prepare and negotiate of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager working on residential multi-family projects.
- Proficiency in Procore or MS Projects is a plus
- Ability to take on more responsibilities over time
- College graduate
- Competitive Base + Benefits