San Francisco, California
US$90000.00 - US$115000.00 per annum
Title: Construction Project Manager & Site Superintendent
Our client is a well-established GC with a multitude of projects across the entire nation! This veteran firm specializes in exterior construction of large-scale multi-family and commercial projects, and they are looking to add an experienced Construction Project Manager & Lead Superintendent to oversee several projects spanning the North & East Bay area (up to Sacramento) of San Francisco.
Overseeing and coordinating the construction of a large-scale exterior multi-family and mixed-use projects in San Francisco. Specific duties include:
- Preparing/finalizing the project plan, sequence and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with clients and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals as necessary
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 5 years of experience in construction with at least three of those years in a direct leadership role.
- Prior experience in a full range of exterior projects, and strong knowledge of all field trades
- Proven ability to run several projects concurrently, on time and on/under budget.
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can do, proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables an easy commute to the office and sites across the East and North Bay areas of San Francisco
Competitive Base + Benefits