Brooklyn, New York
US$130000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
The client is a General Contractor specializing in Corporate Interiors, Education, Retail, and Residential projects throughout the Metro NY Area. They are actively looking to add a Senior Project Manager who can both oversee projects and assist in expanding their project portfolio.
The Construction Senior Project Manager will provide leadership to entire project team, executing all project phases: Pre-construction, Planning, Executing and Post-construction services
- Bring in an existing book of business to develop bids and win new business for the GC.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Establish project budgets and financial reporting.
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Oversee subcontractor bidding procedures, including Scopes of Work, Bid Lists, and Unit Cost Bid Comparisons.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions.
- Manage construction scheduling and sequencing, anticipating long lead items, and recognize critical paths.
- Coordinate with estimating and purchasing departments to ensure profitability and client satisfaction
- 10+ years experience as a Project Manager overseeing Commercial, Retail, Educational, and/or Residential Construction Projects.
- Has an existing book of business with the ability to come in and generate new project opportunities for our client upwards of $3MM.
- Experience working with Estimating, Procurement, and subcontractor oversight.
- Capable of leading Owner, Architect, Contractor meetings.
- Familiarity with NYC DOB and AIA documentation.
- Skilled in RFI, Change Order, Submittals, and Pay Requisitions.
- Must be able to commute throughout the 5 boroughs of New York.
- The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.