Title: Construction Senior Project Manager
Location: Miami, South Florida
Compensation: $150,000 - $200,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
Our client is an experienced General Contracting leader in both public and private construction projects. With exponential project growth in the southern region of Florida, they are seeking a talented Senior Project Manager to join their Multi-family sector!
- Oversee Large scale Residential projects, including financials, legal and liability, schedules, risk examination and special issues.
- Initiate meetings with owners and subcontractors to get a better understanding of project status and complications.
- Manage all projects from concept to completion and supervise project management team to ensure they be held to a high standard.
- Forecast and track the amount of labor, managerial and material costs necessary to complete a project
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances.
- Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders.
- Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Be able to make decisions regarding workforce, project assignments and hiring additional employees.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Assist in any other duties as assigned
- In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10 -15 years' experience as a Construction Project Manager focusing on Multi-family residential projects.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Intermediate skills with Procore and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget
- First class references, strong leadership, be able to handle multiple tasks and a team focused proactive mentality.
$150,000 - $200,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.