Red Bank, New Jersey
Self performing Real Estate Development firm with a specialization in adaptive reuse and large-scale redevelopment projects.
Serve as a crucial part of the building process from beginning to end. This individual will work closely with engineers, architects, sub-contractors, consultants, and inspectors.
- Establish timetables and schedule work
- Request and review change orders
- Uphold compliance with building codes
- Manage costs and material deliveries within budget and schedule
- Oversight of all field staff
- Work with building tenants and provide support to executive management teams
- Establish positive relationships with clients and consultants to adhere to project directives.
- Execution of daily project tasks thoroughly and efficiently
- Coordination between trades, and owners
- Must know building codes and be able to prepare building permit applications
- 5+ years of residential construction experience
- Knowledge and experience with ground-up and rehabilitation projects
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards
- Knowledge of Excel, Word & Microsoft Project
- Communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects