US$90000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum
Title: Construction Superintendent
Location: Miami, South Florida
Compensation: $90,000 - $140,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
Our client is an experienced General Contracting leader in both public and private construction projects. They are seeking a talented Construction superintendent to join their Multi-family sector!
- Oversee and report on daily construction site operations and activities
- Develop and maintain project schedules and timelines
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants and vendors to achieve project schedule
- Schedule and coordinate delivery and installation of all materials and equipment
- Oversee and supervise construction progress and report on progress and adjustments
- Perform quality control and safety inspections
- Responsible for daily progress photo documentation
- Responsible to maintain a clean and safe construction site
- Coordinate all required 3rd party and local jurisdiction inspections of work in progress
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings
- Ensure all building and safety codes, safety inspections, local and state regulations are met
- Assist in any other duties as needed
- In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 10 -15 years' experience as a Construction superintendent focusing on Multi-family residential projects.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of building construction systems and components
- Able to effectively interpret construction documents
- Able to problem solve and strategize for optimal solutions
- Able to lead and teach others
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships within the construction industry
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office and experience with Project Management software preferred
$90,000 - $140,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.