Well-established GC/CM headquartered in NY, looking to hire a Construction Superintendent on a contract basis (3 months to start), for large gut rehab residential and commercial projects in Dallas, TX.
Oversee foremen and field crew for each project. Responsibilities include:
- Oversee multiple gut-rehab projects, including supervising of the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
In order to be considered for this Superintendent position you must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience as a Superintendent with strong knowledge of structural, interior and MEP trades.
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Experience in large residential and commercial full rehab construction projects.
- Home location that enables easy travel among at least 5 different sites throughout Dallas
#cobnorm #construction #superintendent #dallas #texas