Manhattan, New York
US$100000 - US$125000 per annum + Benefits
This firm has over a decade of experience working on projects in the 5 boroughs. Their wheelhouse of projects consists of interior commercial projects ranging from $1-$100m. This firm handles construction projects from the Pre-construction phase to close-out and based on recent growth across all sectors are looking for talented Superintendents to join the firm.
A Construction Superintendent position in Manhattan responsible for the delivery of large scale, commercial fit out projects.
· Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
· Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
· Communicate with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and Material Submittals.
· Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
· Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
· Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
· Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
· Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
Experienced in working on projects up to $1M+ on your own in the New York market. Interior focused Superintendent with 5+ years of experience.
Pay / Benefits
Base, Bonus & Benefits