Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, New Jersey
US$120000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
Construction Superintendent - (Wood Frame - Multifamily)
Our client is a self-performing Real Estate Developer that focuses on large scale residential projects. They are seeking a talented Lead Superintendent to supervise new multifamily construction projects.
- Oversee ground up residential projects, including supervising of the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
- A minimum of five (5) years experience as a Superintendent with strong knowledge of structural, interior and MEP trades.
- Ground-up multifamily construction experience is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level management and customers * Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities * Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Procore or Plan Grid a plus
- 30-hour OSHA is a must, LEED AP or LEED would be ideal.