The Bronx, New York
Our client is a self-performing development firm specializing in affordable housing projects that compliment the community and environment. They are looking for a Development Manager who has experience working with government agencies while planning, developing and performing affordable housing projects.
- Oversee the development of projects from start to finish that range in value from $20m to $50m
- Manage the approval process from zoning to occupancy.
- Submit and maintain RFPs, RFQs, submittals, and change orders
- Examine blueprints/drawings with contractors, architects and design.
- Communicating project updates to team members and clients.
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working with government agencies to gain approval for planning and developing projects
- First class references, strong leadership and able to handle multiple tasks.
- An Engineering or Construction Management Degree is highly preferable.
- Articulate with excellent written communication.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits