New York, United States of America
US$100000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
Our client is a residential real estate Developer/Builder headquartered between Dutchess & Orange Counties. They are looking to add an experienced Development Manager / Owner's Rep to assist in their expanding portfolio across New York.
- Maintain and keep track of the completion of pre-construction tasks. Including, but not limited to, appraisals, surveying, financing and real estate tax applications
- Manage and ensure closings and checklists
- Document preparation and attend meetings involving construction, design and financing.
- Work on acquisition opportunities, Requests for Proposals and coordinate with internal asset managers
- Involvement in the current market, being mindful of potential project opportunities.
- Effectively communicate with internal associates and outside consultants with high level of professionalism.
- 3-5 years of residential real estate development (ground-up highly prefered)
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Detail oriented and professional presentation
- Home location that allows for easy travel throughout Duchess and Orange Counties
Competitive base + benefits