New York, North America
US$150000.00 - US$250000.00 per annum + Benefits
Title: Director of Construction
Established, Real Estate Owner/Builder firm in New York, focused on the high-end Residential and mixed-use market are looking to hire a skilled Director of Construction with experience running large-scale ground-up projects from cradle-to-grave.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
Close collaboration with the Executive team to ensure all aspects of construction project progress efficiently and seamlessly. Additional responsibilities include:
- Involved in Development process from Design phase seeing several projects through Construction to TCO.
- Provide pre-development insight including value engineering
- Establish all final construction documents, schedules and budgets
- Manage compilation of GMP documents
- Lead project meetings and oversee weekly and monthly reports on progress
- Resolve subcontractor disputes, and assist in all legal matters related to assigned projects
- Ensure all personnel are in compliance with safety standards
- Hire, mentor and train staff on all levels
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 10 years' of specific GC/CM Construction experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, or any other construction related discipline
- Mandarin fluency highly preferred
- Strategic planning skills along with exceptional fiscal & numerical proficiency
- Strong organizational, analytical and leadership skills
- Expert familiarity with Construction Management Software, and ability to put together new SOP if necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of the organization
- First class references, attention to detail and a can do, proactive mentality that is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.
#cobnorm #DirectorofConstruction #realestate #construction #GC #CM