New York, North America
US$95000.00 - US$110000.00 per annum + Benefits
Title: Director of Property Management
Our client is a well-established, profitable Owner/Operator headquartered in Dutchess County. The firm owns a large portfolio of both residential and commercial space, and they are currently looking to add a Director of Property Management.
The Director of Property Management will oversee all aspects of Property Management for the firm's multi-family, office and retail portfolio throughout Dutchess County.
- Oversee the daily operation, functionality and effectiveness of the Property Management Department.
- Negotiate commercial and residential leases, and responsible for rent collection
- Ensure all assets perform spectacularly
- Supervision and mentoring of staff at all levels, including training, motivation, discipline and career development
- Coordination with relevant departments on aspects such as budgets/accounting, capital improvements and planning, RFP/RFQs,
- Participate in management planning of new projects
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- 7+ years of experience in Property Management - ideally both commercial and residential
- Strong organizational, analytical, planning and leadership skills
- Expert familiarity with Property Management Software, and ability to put together new SOP if necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of the organization
- A home location that allows for commute to Dutchess County office and properties
- First class references, attention to detail and a can do, proactive mentality that is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
#cobnorm #propertymanagement #realestate #dutchesscounty