Manhattan, New York
US$150000.00 - US$175000 per annum + Bonus, Options, Benefits
Director, Real Estate Acquisitions - JN73493
$150,000 - $175,000 Base + Options + Deal Bonus + Benefits
With a global network, exceptional work environments and a talented Leadership group Cobalt are working with a rapidly growing firm looking to add a Director, Real Estate Acquisitions in its commercial office division here in NYC.
In this highly autonomous position, the Director, Real Estate Acquisitions will:
- Identify new business opportunities for commercial office space and JV Management agreements throughout the US.
- Work with brokers, landlords, occupiers, industry bodies to continually generate new business opportunities.
- Work with analysts to analyze, structure, underwrite and evaluate potential transactions.
- Present acquisition opportunities to the Investment Committee for deal approval, financing and closure.
- Work closely with Marketing, Asset Management and Accounting to ensure individual locations perform at/above expected performance levels.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity we are looking for a Director, Real Estate Acquisitions who can demonstrate:
- A highly entrepreneurial approach to business, this individual will own the aggressive expansion of the US network.
- Extensive relationships with brokers, landlords, occupiers throughout the US.
- A keen analytical mind, first-class communication skills and an innate desire to win!
- Extensive knowledge of negotiating Management agreements in the Retail, Hospitality, Flex Office or 3rd party Property Management sectors.
- A home base in NY and the willingness/desire to travel extensively throughout the US.
Strong base + Deal Incentives + Options + Benefits