New York, United States of America
Our client is a leading general contractor in New York specializing in the ground-up construction of multi-family and luxury residential apartments. They have more than 40 years of experience in the construction industry and are looking to add a DOB certified Superintendent to their team.
- Monitor day to day contractor performance and ensure safety requirements by performing regular field inspections.
- Report construction status in Project Management Information System (Procore, PlanGrid, etc.).
- Meet with trade foremen to review plans and daily work activities.
- Active involvement in punch lists, testing, commissioning, and close-out.
- Review of construction documents for code compliance, constructability, logistics, etc.
- Coordination and oversight of all work in the field to successful and timely completion.
- Coordinate efforts of subcontractors, suppliers and third-party inspectors.
- Enforces contractor's compliance with Site Safety Plan requirements.
- Must have 5+ years of demonstrated superintendent experience, with DOB certification.
- Strong knowledge of all general trades, site work and MEP systems.
- Steel and concrete infrastructure experience preferred (Block and Plank knowledge is a plus!)
- Ability to use technology effectively. (Project management software)
- Ability to take charge and manage contractor trades.
- Capable of utilizing past experiences and independent judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Physical requirements may include walking and standing during the shift, climbing stairs, bending, push and pull objects, lift and move objects (up to 50 lbs.), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
- A high level of integrity and interpersonal skills.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits.