Borough of Queens, New York
Our client is a goal oriented sub contractor in Queens, NY specializing in all aspects of drywall & carpentry in commercial interiors building projects. They wish to hire a Drywall Estimator who will continue with their dedicated philosophy and be a great addition to their award winning team.
As a key member of the Estimating team, reporting directly to the President, the Drywall Estimator will:
- Review digital blueprints, specifications, quotes, and other documents to compile a comprehensive estimate
- Have an understanding estimating for commercial interior projects specifically for Division 9 - drywall and acoustical finishes
- Computing costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements for each work item
- Follow up with general contractors to ensure bids are received and completed
- Knowledge of estimating computer programs
In order to be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years' experience in estimating, especially projects that included drywall & acoustical.
- Exercise strong communications skills when interacting with general contractors and vendors
- Keeping with the clients core values of being flexible and dedicated
The Construction Estimator can expect an excellent base + paid time off
How to Apply
The role will not be open for long. For consideration, please send a resume and project list to Matt Sugrue at email@example.com