New York, North America
Developer in NY growing quickly is looking to add an estimator to their team. They have a thriving portfolio of work and are looking to add more projects. The right person would be someone who is looking for a new home and is willing to wear multiple hats should the need arise.
- Prepare detailed conceptual budgets from pre-construction, concept design, schematic design and design development documents
- Perform detailed take-offs of all trades
- Accurately level all subcontractor bids and maintain vendor relationships
- Interfacing with field team by communicating deliverable and procurement schedules
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure, especially when facing bid deadlines.
- College educated
- 4+ years experience in budgeting/estimating commercial and/or residential. Ground-up experience is a plus.
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading commercial construction plans and specifications