New Haven, Connecticut
US$80000.00 - US$115000.00 per annum
Estimator - Connecticut (New Haven County)
Our client is rapidly growing Developer/GC with extensive Multifamily and Commercial projects underway throughout CT. With an increasing pipeline of work/bids they are looking to recruit an Estimator who will lead all bid efforts for the company and help define best practice in people, systems, bid documents and business development.
To leverage field experience, industry knowledge and solid analytical skills to prepare accurate quantity take-offs. Specific tasks include:
- Prepare take-off & pricing for a variety of commercial and mixed-use construction opportunities, by reviewing, interpreting, and accurately estimating scope of work as outlined in project documents
- Pilot thorough analysis of drawings and specifications by researching selected products from a cost and constructability perspective
- Attend Pre-bid meetings where value engineering options and costs, as well as estimating productions and scheduling are provided and presented
- Perform detailed project cost estimate using company estimating software
- Compose and oversee all aspects of estimating including; pre-construction, hard bids, negotiated bids, budgets, value engineering, subcontractor bidding and general conditions.
- Work collaboratively with owner and Project Managers to ensure flawless project delivery.
In order to be considered for this role you will be able to display:
- At least 6 years of General Contracting estimating experience in the residential and commercial sectors
- Highly proficient in industry specific software, such as On-Screen Takeoff & Excel
- First class references, strong leadership and communication skills and a can do, team focused proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables daily attendance to the office in New Haven County.
#construction #estimator #connecticut #commercial #onscreentakeoff