Borough of Queens, New York
Our client is a self-performing residential developer expanding its business and opening a new permanent office on Long Island. The firm focuses solely on ground-up multifamily and residential developments. This role offers a strong compensation package and a plethora of career development opportunities.
- Prepare detailed conceptual budgets from pre-construction, concept design, schematic design and design development documents
- Perform detailed take-offs of all trades
- Accurately level all subcontractor bids and maintain vendor relationships
- Interfacing with field team by communicating deliverable and procurement schedules
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure, especially when facing deadlines.
- College educated
- 4+ years experience in budgeting/estimating multifamily and/or commercial projects.
- Ground-up mid-rise experience is required.
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading commercial/residential construction plans and specifications