Manhattan, New York
Our client is a general contractor that focuses on ground-up multifamily and affordable housing projects throughout Westchester County. With several projects currently in construction, they need to add an experienced Finish Superintendent to lead construction for their portfolio of multifamily/affordable housing.
- Overseeing construction of finishes on multifamily/affordable housing projects, including supervising laborers and day to day work
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
- A minimum of 5-7 years as a Superintendent with knowledge of finishes and ground-up multifamily/affordable housing construction.
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Ability to commute to Westchester County