New York, United States of America
Well established Architecture and Engineering firm is actively seeking a Building Forensics Project Manager. This role will lead physical condition assessments and forensic investigations on NYC buildings.
- Manage resources to adhere to client budgets and schedules
- Create articulate documentation and proposals, and deliver clear presentations
- Evaluate and select materials, products, and techniques to be used on historic buildings
- Oversee and perform site inspections
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Structural Engineering
- 7 years of relevant experience in exterior construction details
- Knowledge of NYC building codes and historic building codes.
- 4HR User Supported Scaffolding Certificate and a 16HR User Suspended Scaffold Certificate