Bergenfield, New Jersey
US$50000.00 - US$60000.00 per annum
A key bookkeeper role has opened with a Fully integrated real estate firm in Bergen County NJ.
Primary Position Responsibilities
· Enter and record accounts payable.
· Analyze timesheets and process payroll.
· Enter and record payroll.
· Prepare and post monthly journal entries.
· Analyze and record activity in Trustee accounts.
· Perform monthly bank reconciliations for all properties.
· Assist with monthly closings and other reporting requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years bookkeeping experience
· Yardi Voyager knowledge a plus
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Vision insurance
The Fair market Assumption for this role's base salary is between $50000 and $60000 annually.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.