New York, United States of America
US$150000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum + Benefits
Our client is an established multi-family residential Owner/Builder/Operator in NYC. They are looking to add a Licensed DOB Superintendent for a large ground-up multi-family project in Queens.
In order to be considered for this role you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 15-20 years experience as a Licensed Superintendent with particular knowledge of the ground-up residential market in NYC.
- Active NYC DOB License
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree required in either Construction or Engineering discipline, as well as in-depth knowledge of all construction trades.
- Ability to travel to Queens site daily
- Competitive Base + Benefits
- Oversee entirety of a ground-up residential project from planning to completion, including supervision of the day-to-day work.
- Prepare the project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Prepare and issue project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicate appropriately with all levels of the organization and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary