New York, United States of America
US$70000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
Our client is a mechanical contractor headquartered in Westchester County, with projects throughout NY, including: Westchester, Manhattan and Brooklyn. They are look to add Project Management talent at all levels (Assistant Project Managers, Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers), and strongly prefer those with an element of mechanical and/or boiler room experience.
To be considered for the position, you MUST possess the following:
- At least 2 years of mechanical and/or boiler construction Project Management experience. For Senior applicants, 5-10 years of specific boiler experience is required
- Mechanical Engineering education and background highly preferred
- Commutable throughout NY metropolitan area
- Team player and a can-do attitude!
- Covid vaccination required.
- Assist in performing installation and routine maintenance on boiler equipment and systems
- Managing complex projects and schedules, including employee time sheets, subcontractor/customer/material information
- Process, track and submit invoices, inventory and purchase orders to relevant Departments
- Coordinate with ConEd and relevant municipal authorities regarding inspections, documentation and closeout documentation
- Competitive base + benefits