New Jersey, North America
US$110000.00 - US$140000.00 per annum
Cobalt Recruitment is representing an extremely strong design-build general contractor who's rapidly expanding due to a backlog of projects and a growing book of business. Our client focus on industrial ground-up construction of manufacturing facilities, warehouses, and distribution facilities. Currently, we have an urgent need for an Industrial Superintendent to join our client's New Jersey office.
This role will be responsible for the development and completion of industrial facilities in and around the New Jersey region. Our client's project teams are upheld to the highest safety and quality standards while finishing projects on-time and within budget.
- Day-to-day management of subcontractors, vendors, and labourers on-site
- Coordinate and lead construction meetings to update schedule/project time-line
- Meet with key clients and owner's throughout the project life-cycle
- Coordinate with Project Managers to determine the scope of work, forecast potential problems, and execution of the project phases
- Multiple Ground-up industrial projects completed within the last 3 years
- 7-15 years of construction experience
- Ability to travel as needed to projects in New Jersey
- Ability to lead construction meetings on-site with executives, project staff, and owners
- Bachelors Degree in the relevant area of studies is preferred - Can replace with experience
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Derek Stovall at email@example.com. Cobalt Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. #COBKEY