Union, New Jersey
Our client is a fast growing GC/Developer in New Jersey that focuses on large scale residential projects. They are seeking a talented Interiors Superintendent to assist in the completion of an existing multi-family residential project and then move on to other work.
- Oversee the completion of an existing residential project, handling all of the interiors and supervising the day-to-day work.
- Prepare a punch-list, project plan, sequence, and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with the proper parties and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals process as necessary
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience as an Interiors Superintendent working on ground up multi-family projects.
- The ability to establish documents and procedures that focus on site safety.
- First class references, strong leadership and the ability to handle multiple tasks with a team focused, proactive mentality.
- Knowledge or Spectrum & Plan Grid a plus
- 30-hour OSHA is a must, LEED AP or LEED would be ideal.
Competitive base + bonus + benefits