New York, United States of America
US$65000 - US$75000 per annum + Benefits
Our client is a well-established, profitable Contractor specializing in all aspects of drywall & carpentry for residential and commercial projects throughout NYC. They cater primarily to the private arena and have made a name for themselves in the industry. As they see continued opportunity for growth, they are looking to add an experienced and dedicated Estimator to assist in bidding and winning projects.
- To leverage field experience, industry knowledge and solid analytical skills to prepare accurate quantity take-offs.
- Specific tasks include:
- Prepare take-off & pricing for a variety of drywall construction opportunities, by reviewing, interpreting, and accurately estimating scope of work as outlined in project documents
- Pilot thorough analysis of drawings and specifications by researching selected products from a cost and constructability perspective
- Attend Pre-bid meetings where value engineering options and costs, as well as estimating productions and scheduling are provided and presented
- Perform detailed project cost estimate using company estimating software
- Work collaboratively with owners and Project Managers to ensure flawless project delivery.
- ONLY candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 1-3 years of estimating experience - ideally in the drywall industry
- Highly proficient in industry specific software, such as On-Screen Takeoff
- First class references, excellent communication skills and a can do, team focused proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables daily attendance to the office in NYC.
Competitive Base + +Bonus + Benefits.