New Hyde Park, New York
US$80000.00 - US$110000.00 per annum
Title: Jr. Project Manager
Location: Nassau County, NY
Competative Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a National Real Estate Developer specializing in ground-up new construction. They are seeking a talented Jr. project manager or assistant project manager to help assist with residential/mixed use and commercial construction.
- Assist the project manager in project planning, project scheduling, cost monitoring, and cost control.
- Negotiate/procure subcontractors/suppliers.
- Effectively draft memos, reports and documents.
- Communicate project requirements to subcontractors and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and negotiation of change orders.
- Review amplified drawings for changes and clarifications.
- Review Submittals, RFI's, etc. from subcontractors and with owners.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- OSHA 10
- 1-5 years of relevant experience as an Assistant Project Manager for a GC or Developer.
- Relevant mixed-use, residential or commercial project experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Driver's License is required.
- College graduate is preferred, and a home location that enables an easy commute to Nassau County, NY